Thursday, June 15, 2017

An NFL Street 2 Alternative Playlist


Re-picking the Playlist to One of EA Sports Retro Games




Image result for nfl Street 2


Okay, I'm a little bit of a retro gamer, and one of my favorite games growing up was NFL Street 2. After sitting back and thinking about it for a while, I asked myself, "What if EA Sports could re-pick the playlist for this game and have it updated for the present day?" This thought pattern gave birth to the following list of songs that I would pick if I were to re-select the NFL Street 2 playlist.


The Weekend - "I Can't Feel My Face"

Tupac - "Hit 'Em Up"

Miguel - "Sure Thing"

Tupac - "California Love"

Snoop Dogg - "Sensual Seduction"

Tupac - "I Get Around"

Kanye West - "Flashing Lights"

Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Tupac - "America's Most Wanted"

Kanye West - "Touch the Sky (ft. Lupe Fiasco)"

50 Cent - "Do You Think About Me"

Tupac - "Me Against the World"

Childish Gambino - "3005"



What do you guys think? Please leave comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment